Friday, January 1, 2010

New year, New alliance, New bussiness

First off, happy new year and merry belated christmas. Now that that's out of the way I've got some new things to talk about...

Me and my partner Lone left our high sec griefing corp to join a corp with ties to null sec. It's a double edged blade however. We've entered Province, land of CVA and NRDS. Sure we can mine and rat as much as we like, but we can't engage neutrals. Besides that, some of the standings aren't set up exactly so you can never really gauge the danger of the situation without checking with the intel channel. In fact, my character, along with Lone's characters, have been questioned in intel channel to see if we were Friends or Foes.

Horrible.

I've seen so many neutrals I wanna shoot that it's not even funny. Problem is that you might be red to a corp that you pissed off a few months ago over something stupid like a can flip. Remember the Osprey?

A Gang member from the Osprey mining gang belonged to CVA and upon seeing us in Province sec. he attempted to get us kicked out of our corp (or so I think) but did not realize that we just joined the corp today.

NRDS is a problematic system, but I can see it's benefits. It's nice to be seen as the good guys in the eyes of inexperienced players or people who like NRDS.

Atleast we left behind the station camping....

No comments:

Post a Comment